Monday, September 28, 2009

Viva su vida como si cada día fuera el último....

Sunday was a pretty eventful day. Churros con chocolate and then an afternoon of studying. Despues Maria and I took a walk through Garcia Lorca Park. There was a festival this weekend (San Maria?)Yesterday we saw a parade, marching bands, soldiers and more. There were thousands of people in the streets with candles making their way to the catedral. It was quite a sight to behold. After dinner at a mexican restaurant I headed back to play some poker with Lewis, Florian and Adam. I was able to clear the table but Adam is really good at poker so we just split the pot. I think we have decided to make it a weekly occurrence (sundays).

It'll be nice to get out of Granada for a few days. We leave for Madrid on Thursday and Cabo de Gata on Monday. My Spanish has improved a lot in one month, I almost feel like I should blog in Spanish instead.

Well its Siesta time so I should get some sleep before a long night of studying, manana tendrámos el examen final.

Hasta Luego

I'll let you know how the test went tomorrow (hopefully good news)

No comments:

Post a Comment