Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No hay nada como la pena de ser ciego en Granada

Everytime I walk outside I am reminded of the vistas bellas (beautiful views) that await. Several storms have come through over the past 4 or 5 days and afterward the mountains are covered in mist. The temperature is cool and refreshing. The Spaniards look at me funny when they see I am out and about wearing shorts and a t-shirt, this is warm for me. My rule is once it snows then I break out the jeans. I guess I'm just the funny American. The other day I went out between rain storms and snapped some pictures of the catedral and the surrounding area. I'll try to post a few of them on the flickr site. Apparently there is a place up in the Albayzin that gives photography classes for 20 euros so maybe I'll take them up on their offer. Next storm that comes through I'll try and run up to the Albayzin and snap some pictures. Its hard to get a good view of the mountains here because the streets are all so close together.

This weekend is the beach which should be fun too. If I have time later I'll blog some more.


W

No comments:

Post a Comment